Search Lyrics here

Inspired by:IDO4

INSPIRED
( BY: IDO4 )

VERSE 1

Sometimes I forget
My life isn’t about this world, no

Focus on the things
I thought would make me happy

Use up all of my time
And look away from You, my Lord

Now I realize
This isn’t what You want


You said trust in You
With all my heart

Now by Your word I’m strengthened
By Your blood I am alive


CHORUS

You inspire me with Your love
‘Cause You gave Your life and
Holy blood for us

I’m saved and now I am set free
I’m gonna praise You

Lift my hands up high
Giving glory to the savior of my life

There’s no other name I’ll magnify

Jesus Christ
To God be all the glory
Jesus Christ

VERSE II

Now I’ll keep in mind
No matter what I’m going
Through in life

You’re always here beside me
You’ll never leave me alone

Hold on to the promise
Of an everlasting life
With You, my Lord

Whatever happens
I can do anything

BRIDGE

I’ll trust in You
With all of my heart

Your word is my strength and
With You, my God, I feel alive

REPEAT CHORUS

BRIDGE II

Lift your hands up high
Say, I’m inspired, I’m inspired
By Your love

Lift your hands up high
Say, I’m inspired, I’m inspired (x2)

REPEAT CHORUS (2X)

To God be all the glory
Jesus Christ
(3X)

No comments:

Post a Comment