Search Lyrics here

Home To Where I Belong

I'm so tired of flying on these mighty wings
Fearing that no one would catch me if I fall
So tired of hiding all of my fears
Thinking that no one would hear me when I call

When all these lights have faded
When all these voices have been raised
Can you hear me my prayer?

I'm dying
I'm falling
I'm running away
To where I belong

All of my dreams are light years away
You give me plans of Your own
All my plans now seems to fail
You're calling me as Your own

When heaven and earth fade away
Still your word remains
When everyone else have walked their way
In You I will stay

Who am I that you are mindful of me
Son of man
I will never forsake you
Who am I that you would care for me
I will lift you up with my righteous hand

No comments:

Post a Comment